We are pleased to announce the availability of new version 17.10 of Aspose.3D for .NET API. The new version 17.10 of the API has been released with the support of importing Microsoft 3D Manufacturing Format models and developers can save these models in the supported file formats. We have fixed a defect of exporting an OBJ to GLTF incompletely.
Import 3D Manufacturing Format models into Aspose.3D API
With the help of Aspose.3D for .NET API, developers can convert 3MF models to the supported formats. All supported output formats are listed in this help topic: Save a 3D Model. Developers can import 3MF models into the Aspose.3D for .NET API with the constructor or Open member of the Scene class as narrated in this help topic: Import a 3D model
Aspose.3D for .NET Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.3D for .NET:
- Home page for Aspose.3D for .NET API
- Download Aspose.3D for .NET
- Aspose.3D product family forum - Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.3D APIs.
- Aspose.3D for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Enable Blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.3D APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.3D blog.
- Aspose.3D for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Install Aspose.3D NuGet package - We publish each version of Aspose.3D for .NET API as a NuGet package on the NuGet gallery and recommend our clients upgrade old version to the latest one.
- Release Notes - For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the new features.
We hope you will enjoy this new release that save time and huge efforts for related files manipulation. The API is quite simple and can easily be used in any application.