We are pleased to announce the July release of Aspose.3D API. With 18.7 version of Aspose.3D API, you can import as well as export any 3D Scene or Mesh into Draco 2.2 format. Several other enhancements have also been made that enable you to import glTF files with Draco compression in your .NET and Java applications, as per your requirements. Please use the following links to download Aspose.3D for .NET and Java APIs.
Few properties and methods have been added and removed in the aforementioned version of the API. Please visit Release Notes (Java) or Release Notes (.NET) for further information about this release. In case you have any question about Aspose.3D API, you can post your inquiry in Aspose.3D forums. We will be more than happy to assist you there.
Aspose.3D for .NET and Java Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.3D for .NET and Java APIs:
- Home page for Aspose.3D API.
- Aspose.3D API wiki docs- Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.3D product family forum- Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.3D APIs.
- Enable email subscription- Do not limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.3D APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.3D blog.
- Aspose.3D for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Aspose.3D for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Release Notes (.NET and Java) – For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the new features.