Author Archives: Stonewell
We have released Aspose.Workflow hotfix 188.8.131.52, it contains:
1) Invalid files are packaged with demos, now it fixed.
We have released Aspose.Workflow 184.108.40.206, it contains
- Add a ParentTask property in the ITask interface,when a task is created in a block activity, using ParentTask can access the parent block activity task.
- Add a new AssignTask api in IProcessInstance to assign task without accept task
- Add a return value IPackage for UpdatePackage API to return the updated package instance.
- Add a set of ReevaluateAssignments API to IEngine interface, use these APIs can reevaluate the assignments when
We have released Aspose.Workflow 220.127.116.11, it contains
- When using CompleteTaskEx to set “Next” activity id, user can only to set “Next” activity which in the same activity block. now it fixed to
- “Next” activity is in same activity block
- “Next” activity who is not in the same activity block but in the Process activities.
- “Next” activity is in other activity block which is not same as current block. To set “Next” activity in other block, user have to
We have released Aspose.Workflow 18.104.22.168, it contains
- IActivity add a new property Applications, it returns all applications defined in current activity.
- IActivity add a new property Deadlines, it returns all deadlines defined on current activity.
- add a new interface ISimulateWorkList by customer request, please check detailed information at http://www.aspose.com/Community/forums/ShowThread.aspx?PostID=59563
Stone… Continue Reading
We have released Aspose.Workflow HotFix 22.214.171.124, it contains:
- Updated store-procedure for SQLServer
- Newly added store-procedure for SQLServer
- Add new APIs for query delayed process instance in IInstanceAdmin:
- IProcessInstance GetAllDelayedProcessInstanceList(bool runningOnly);
- IProcessInstance GetPackageDelayedProcessInstanceList(string packageId, string packageVersion, bool includeAllVersion, bool runningOnly);
- IProcessInstance GetProcessDelayedProcessInstanceList(string packageId, string packageVersion, string processId, bool includeAllVersion, bool runningOnly);
We have released Aspose.Workflow HotFix 126.96.36.199, it contains:
- All Activity whoes start mode set to “Automatic” will be treated as “automatic” execute activity. The old implementation has different behavior based on if the activity has ToolAgent defined.
- Designer panel now has scroll bars.
- Add a cache for the IActivity object.
- Add IPackgeAdmin.ReplacePackage API, This api will replace the existing version package using the new XPDL, and UpdatePackage API will always create a new version.
We have released Aspose.Workflow HotFix 188.8.131.52, it contains:
- Add asyncrhonized tool agent execute, user can add “Tool.Execute.Asynchronize” to the ToolAgent extended attributes. and set the value to “true”, then the tool agent will be executed in a sperate thread. this feature requested by a customer.
- Change the table persistence order to avoid dead lock
- When there is only .NET 2.0 installed, the installer will fail, now it fixed.
Please get the newest version from … Continue Reading
We have released Aspose.Workflow Hotfix 184.108.40.206, it contains:
- Add new API IInstanceAdmin.CreateProcessInstance using which user can specify the activity id as start activity to create an instance of given process.
- Add new API IPackage.GetVariableType and IProcess.GetVariableType Return the datafield type
- Add new API IActivity.IsStartActivity and IActivity.IsEndActivity to determine if an activity is start activity or end activity
- Add a new interface IUserGroupManagerEx, using this interface to create custimized user group manager, user will get the runtime
We have released the Aspose.Workflow Hotfix 220.127.116.11, it contains:
- New API IWorklist2.GetAllTasks(params string ids), get other user’s tasks and API to get all tasks of users in one group
- New Method in EngineManager, EngineManager.GetNewInstance(), Return a new instance of EngineManager, user can use this new instance to connect to other database or use different configuration in one OS-process.
- Update the IQueryService document
- Remove no needed transaction creation to avoid dead lock.
- Caching the compiled script
We have released the Aspose.Workflow Hotfix 18.104.22.168, it contains,
- Wait Activity
When the activity has an extended attribute called “Activity.Wait.Condition”, Aspose.Workflow will treat the value of extended attribute as a condition expression, which written in VB.Net, and the engine will automatically start the Task when the condition expression evaluated to be true.
- Save the process definition name in the processdefinition table
- When the data fields’ name has some invalid characters, such as “-“, “+”,