We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Barcode for .NET 16.11. This release supports generating GS1-128 AI 8012 barcode type. This release also supports generating Codablock F barcodes. Support for generating GS1 for Codablock F barcode has also been incorporated in this release.
Generate GS1-128 AI 8012 Barcode using C#
Aspose.Barcode for .NET allows you to generate GS1-128 AI 8012 barcode. Following is the simple code demonstration.
Generate Codablock F using C#
Aspose.Barcode for .NET now supports Codablock F barcode. The following code demonstrates how to generate Codablock F coded barcode.
Generate GS1 for Codablock F Barcode using C#
Using Aspose.Barcode for .NET, developers can generate GS1 for Codablock F barcode. Following is the sample code snippet to generate the GS1 for Codablock F barcode.
Following is a list of improvements included in this release.
- Classification of the encode types (symbologies) has been incorporated
- Process of reading QR barcode from multi-page Tiff has been improved.
- Process of datamatrix barcode recognition has been improved.
- Exception handling process while generating PDF417 barcode has been improved.
- Functionality to generate PDF417 barcode has been improved.
- Process of reading MicroQr barcode has been improved.
To view a complete list of new features and fixes and to download the latest release, please visit Aspose.Barcode for .NET 16.11 page in downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for .NET Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for .NET API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. You can explore the code examples for learning purposes.