A Pdf417 code is a two-dimensional stacked linear barcode that is popularly used and accepted by many companies and organizations. In different situations, you may need to generate a Pdf417 barcode. Accordingly, this article explains how to generate a Pdf417 barcode and customize it with different variations in C# as per your requirements.
- C# API Installation to Generate Pdf417 Barcode
- Generate Pdf417 Barcode in C#
- Generate Pdf417 Barcode with Custom Rows and Columns in C#
C# API Installation to Generate Pdf417 Barcode
You can quickly configure Aspose.BarCode for .NET API in your application. It lets you create and scan several types of barcodes within your .NET framework-based applications. You can download its DLL files from the Downloads section or configure it using the following NuGet installation command:
PM> Install-Package Aspose.BarCode
Generate Pdf417 Barcode in C#
The following steps explain how to generate a Pdf417 Barcode:
- Create an object of the BarcodeGenerator class and set the EncodeType.
- Set the pixels.
- Export the output Pdf417 Barcode as a PNG format.
The following sample code demonstrates how to generate a Pdf417 Barcode in C#:
Generate Pdf417 Barcode with Custom Rows and Columns in C#
The steps below elaborate the process to generate a Pdf417 with the different number of rows and columns in C#.
- Instantiate an object of the BarcodeGenerator class and select the EncodeType.
- Specify the number of pixels for the barcode.
- Set the number of rows and columns for the output barcode.
- Export the Pdf417 Barcode as a PNG format image.
The code snippet below explains how to generate a Pdf417 barcode with custom rows and columns in C#:
Get a Free License
You can request a free temporary license to evaluate the API without any evaluation watermark or limitations.
In this article, you have understood how to generate a Pdf417 Barcode programmatically in C#. Likewise, this article also covers different options to set the number of rows and columns programmatically in C#. Furthermore, you may take a look at other features of the API by visiting the documentation space. You may write to us with any of your inquiries or concerns at forum and we will be happy to assist you.