Swiss barcode is a unique combination of 18 digits which is used to identify a parcel, its delivery and other relevant information. In certain cases, you may need to generate Swiss barcodes for processing consignments. Accordingly, this article explains how to generate a domestic or international Swiss post mail barcodes programmatically in C#.
- Generate Swiss Barcode - Free C# API Download
- Create Domestic Swiss Barcode in C#
- Generate International Swiss Post Mail Barcode in C#
Generate Swiss Barcode - Free C# API Download
Aspose.BarCode for .NET can be used to create different kinds of barcodes. Simply configure the API by downloading the DLL files from the New Releases section or running the following NuGet installation command.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.BarCode
Create Domestic Swiss Barcode in C#
You can create a Swiss barcode for domestic mail by following the steps below:
- Initialize an instance of BarcodeGenerator class and set the EncodeType.
- Set barcode size in pixels.
- Export the Swiss barcode as a PNG image.
The code snippet below elaborates how to create a domestic Swiss barcode in C#:
Generate International Swiss Post Mail Barcode in C#
You need to follow the steps below to generate a Swiss Post Mail Barcode for international mail:
- Create BarcodeGenerator class object and set the EncodeType.
- Set the size of barcode in number of pixels.
- Save the output Swiss barcode.
The following code snippet shows how to generate international Swiss post mail barcode programmatically in C#:
Get a Free License
You can evaluate the API to its full capacity by requesting a free temporary license.
In this article, you have learned how to create a Swiss barcode programmatically in C#. Moreover, it covers the details to make Swiss barcode for domestic or international mail. Furthermore, you can visit the documentation section to explore many other features of the API. In case of any queries, please feel free to reach out to us at forum.