We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Barcode for .NET 17.01. The major development in this release are improved recognition of DataMatrix coded barcode, improved mechanism to generate barcode in WPF application and WinForm application and Enhanced capabilities to read barcode from an image of low DPI. Support to process 3D-distorted MicroQr coded barcode has also been included in this release.
Following is a detailed list of improvements included in this release.
- Process of reading Datamatrix barcode has been improved.
- Process to generate barcode in WPF application has been improved.
- Process to generate barcode in WinForms application has been improved.
- Process to recognize 3D-distorted MicroQr has been improved.
- Barcode text generation process for PDF417 coded barcode has been improved.
To view a complete list of new features and fixes and to download the latest release, please visit Aspose.Barcode for .NET 17.01 page in downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for .NET Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for .NET API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. You can explore the code examples for learning purposes.