We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 18.4. The major development in this release is the enhanced exception handling process.
It was observed that ThrowExceptionWhenCodeTextIncorrect property was not working properly and API was generating barcode successfully with incorrect text input. The exception handling process has been enhanced in such way that ThrowExceptionWhenCodeTextIncorrect property is set and incorrect text is supplied for encode types SwissPostParcel, SingaporePost and Databars, it will throw codetext is invalid exception.
To view the complete list of new features and fixes, please visit the release notes page. You can download the latest version by visiting the Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 18.4 page in downloads section.
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.BarCode for SSRS:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for SSRS API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for SSRS
- Aspose.BarCode for SSRS Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.