We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 18.4. This release brings an exciting feature of support for .NET Standard 2.0 (.NET Core) for our users. We have also fixed the issue when incorrect text is provided for some encode types. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of API documentation of Aspose.BarCode for .NET.
Generate Barcodes in .NET Standard 2.0 Applications
Starting from Aspose.BarCode for .NET 18.4, this API includes .NET Standard 2.0 version. We have ported complete functionality of regular .NET version of Aspose.BarCode, into .NET Standard 2.0 version. However, only a few limitations are there. The following are the details.
- Import TIFF image is not supported.
- Import vector image is not supported.
- Export to TIFF image format is not supported.
- Export to vector image format is not supported.
This release also includes improvement in terms of bug fixes which further add to the overall stability of the API. These are related to various API functionality and include:
- ThrowExceptionWhenCodeTextIncorrect property is working incorrectly. This issue has been fixed in a way that if incorrect text is supplied for encode types SwissPostParcel, SingaporePost and Databars, it will throw codetext is invalid exception.
Aspose.BarCode for .NET Resources
You can get started with Aspose.BarCode for .NET by making use of information available in the following:
- Homepage for Aspose.BarCode for .NET API
- Download Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Wiki docs – Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.BarCode Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.BarCode APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – You can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.BarCode APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode blog.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. You can explore the code examples for learning purposes.