We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.CAD for .NET 17.12. We have introduced support for DWT files in this release along with support for other features. We have also rectified certain rendering issues incurring in API for exported DWG and DXF files as well.
The following features have been introduced in this release.
- Support for DWT Files.
- Exporting DWG to PDF/A and PDF/E.
- Exporting DWG to Raster or PDF using Fixed Size.
- Support for reading XREF metadata for DWG file.
- Support for rounded hidden lines when exporting DWG/DXF to BMP and PDF.
- Render DWG document by specifying coordinates.
- Exporting DGN AutoCAD Format To Raster Image Format.
- 3D entities support for DGN v7.
- Exporting DGN AutoCAD Format To PDF.
- Render PDF files as a part of DXF drawings.
The following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
- StackOverflowException raises during the export of the DWG image.
- Investigate the ability to add authority metadata to output files.
- Improper text rendering in DXF to bitmap.
- Improve reading of DGN v.7.
- Apply view transformation for DWF if applicable.
- Implement free point of view option for IFC.
- Respect measure metrics from IFC file for auto-sizing.
- Investigate text encoding problems in DWG.
- Layouts are not converter when saving DWF as an image.
- Exception when converting DWF to PSD.
- ImageLoadException on loading DGN file.
- Fonts are improperly rendered in exported PDF.
- Error Image export failed.
- Merge CadRasterizationOptions and DgnRasterizationOptions classes.
- Improve rendering of hatch patterns.
- When DXF is exported to BMP, line weight is ignored.
- Changing line weight does not affect the weight of the line in the output image.
- Improve rendering of line weights.
To view a complete list of new features and to download the latest release, please visit Aspose.CAD for .NET 17.12 page in downloads section. Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.CAD for .NET 17.12 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features.
Aspose.CAD for .NET Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Homepage for Aspose.CAD for .NET API
- Download Aspose.CAD for .NET
- Aspose.CAD for .NET Wiki Docs – Help documentation
- API Reference Documents
- Aspose.CAD Product Family Forum – Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.CAD APIs.
- Enable Email Subscription – Don’t limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.CAD APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.CAD blog.
- Aspose.CAD for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.