Aspose.Cells for .NET Officeshots factory is a distributed web application available on Officeshots.org which lets you upload OpenDocument Spreadsheet (ods, ots) format and get the output in PDF format. It uses powerful conversion features provided by Aspose.Cells for .NET to convert uploaded Ods document to PDF. You can also compare the output using other available factories.
[caption id=“attachment_20017” align=“aligncenter” width=“300” caption=“Aspose.Cells for .NET Officeshots factory”] [/caption]
Aspose.Cells for .NET
[![aspose Cells for net 100 Simultaneous availability of features in Aspose.Cells for .NET and Java] Aspose.Cells for .NET provides the most flexible group of components that enable .NET applications to create, modify, convert, render and print Excel® spreadsheets without requiring Microsoft Excel® to be installed on the server.
- Supports all the major Microsoft Excel and other file formats including XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLTX/XLTM, HTML, CSV, ODS, Tab Delimited, SpreadsheetML and PDF, etc.
- It is fast and reliable. Allows developers to read and write spreadsheet files and save out to a variety of image, portable and text file formats.
- It saves time and effort compared to developing your own spreadsheet manipulation solution or using Microsoft Automation.
What is Officeshots.org?
Officeshots.org is a distributed web application that makes it easy for users and developers to see how office applications handle their files in OpenDocumentFormat.
Users can submit documents to the CentralServer and select which applications they want to see their document in. The server then distributes these documents to client factories running everywhere on the internet. They render the document and submit the result back to the CentralServer where the user can see them.
Using the Aspose.Cells for .NET factory
In order to use and test Aspose.Cells for .NET factory you will need to have the following
- An account on Officeshots.org. If you do not have an account yet, you can register here.
- A sample Odp document
Please follow the steps mentioned below to convert sample Odp document to PDF format
- Log in on officeshots.org
- On the home page select just Aspose.Cells for .Net 8.3.0
- Select PDF export,
- Select sample Ods file and press upload.
- On the next page, refresh the page after few seconds. Once the status in the state column is changed to Finished Download link should appear in the Actions column.
- Click the Download link, and download PDF file
[caption id=“attachment_20018” align=“aligncenter” width=“300” caption=“Aspose.Cells for .NET Officeshots factory converted PDF document”] [/caption]
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
: https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/08/aspose-Cells-for-net_100.png “Aspose.Cells or .NET logo”)](https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/08/aspose-Cells-for-net_100.png