Are you looking for a faster yet easier way of converting JSON data to PDF in Java? Let me demonstrate how you can integrate and perform JSON to PDF conversion within a few steps from within your Java applications.
JSON files are commonly used to export, import, or transport data within or between the applications. JSON format requires less formatting and provides a lightweight data storage mechanism. In various cases, you may need to convert the JSON files to PDF for sharing, printing, or other purposes. To achieve it programmatically, this article covers how to convert JSON to PDF via Java.
- Java API to Convert JSON to PDF - Free Download
- Steps to Convert JSON to PDF in Java
- Convert JSON Data to PDF in Java
Java JSON to PDF Converter - Free Download
To convert JSON files to PDF format, we will use Aspose.Cells for Java. It is a feature-rich spreadsheet manipulation API that allows you to generate and process Excel files using Java. You can either download the API or install it using the following Maven configurations.
<repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.com/repo/</url> </repository>
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-cells</artifactId> <version>21.6</version> </dependency>
How to Convert JSON to PDF in Java
Aspose.Cells for Java makes it quite easier for you to convert a JSON file to PDF, which can be performed in a couple of steps. The following steps are required to save a JSON file as PDF using Aspose.Cells for Java.
- Create an Excel file.
- Load data from JSON file into the Excel sheet.
- Set additional conversion options for JSON to PDF.
- Save JSON data as PDF.
The following section demonstrates how to perform the above-mentioned steps for JSON to PDF conversion in Java code.
Save JSON File as PDF in Java
The following are the steps to convert a JSON file to PDF using Java.
- First, create an instance of Workbook class.
- Select the default Worksheet from the WorksheetsCollection.
- Read JSON data into a string object.
- Create an instance of JsonLayoutOptions and set options.
- Import data from JSON to worksheet using JsonUtility.importData() method with reference to Worksheet object and JSON data.
- Finally, convert JSON to PDF by saving the workbook as PDF using Workbook.save(string, SaveFormat.Auto) method.
The following code sample shows how to convert a JSON file to PDF in Java.
JSON to PDF Java Converter - Get a Free License
You can use Aspose.Cells for Java without evaluation limitations using a temporary license.
In this article, you have learned how to convert JSON data to PDF using Java. You can easily install the API and use the provided code sample in your Java applications.
Java Excel API - Explore More
To learn more about Aspose.Cells for Java, you can explore the documentation. Also, you can post your questions or queries on our forum.