Aspose just published the new release for project Aspose.Cells Java for Apache POI HSSF and XSSF. The new release, Aspose.Cells for Java features missing in Apache POI HSSF and XSSF, shows a number of Aspose.Cells for Java features missing in Apache POI SS (HSSF and XSSF) for dealing with Microsoft Excel and OpenOffice Spreadsheets.
This release contains a few new examples of features that are only available in Aspose.Cells for Java APIs and not in Apache POI HSSF and XSSF API.
What’s New in v1.4
- Display and Hide Tabs of Workbook
- Display and Hide Scrollbars of Workbooks
- Convert Workbook to HTML
- Encrypt Workbook
- Change Chart Position and Size
- Create Pivot Table
Data Handling Features
- Find Value in Cells
- Calculate Sub Totals
- Formula Calculation Engine
- Import Data to Worksheets
- Export Data from Worksheets
- Tracing Precedents and Dependents
- Sort Data in Spreadsheets
Working with Worksheets
- Set Worksheet Tab Color
- Save Each Worksheet to Different PDF
- Add Word Art Watermark to Worksheet
- Read CSV File With Multiple Encodings
- Detect Merged Cells
- Convert Spreadsheet to PDF
Working with Charts
Working with Workbooks
There is much more yet to come and many more examples with documentation are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.