Visio diagrams are popularly used to create flowcharts, floor maps, and other technical drawings. However, a VTX file is a 3D model used by 3D modeling and animation programs. Sometimes, you may need to convert a VSD or VSDX file to a VTX file. This article covers how to convert a VSD or VSDX format Visio diagram to a VTX file programmatically in C#.
- VSD or VSDX to VTX File Converter – C# API Installation
- Convert VSD Visio File to VTX Format in C#
- Convert VSDX to VTX File Programmatically in C#
VSD or VSDX to VTX File Converter – C# API Installation
You can work with Aspose.Diagram for .NET API to work with several Visio diagram files. Simply configure the API by downloading its reference files from the New Releases page or with the following NuGet installation command:
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Diagram
Convert VSD Visio File to VTX Format in C#
You can convert a VSD file to VTX format by following the steps below:
- Load the input VSD diagram using the Diagram class.
- Initialize a DiagramSaveOptions class object and set the output format.
- Save the output VTX file with the Save method.
The following code sample shows how to convert a VSD file to the VTX format programmatically in C#:
Convert VSDX to VTX File Programmatically in C#
You can easily convert a VSDX Visio file to VTX format. Please follow the steps below in order to perform the conversion in C#:
- Initialize an instance of the Diagram class to load the VSDX file.
- Create an instance of the DiagramSaveOptions class.
- Save the output VTX file using the Save method.
The code snippet below elaborates how to convert a VSDX file to VTX format programmatically in C#:
Get a Free API License
You may request a free temporary license in order to test the API without any evaluation restrictions.
In this article, you have learned how to convert a VSD or VSDX format Visio file to the VTX format programmatically in C#. Furthermore, you may explore several other features of the API by going through the documentation space. Please feel free to get in touch with us via the forum if you have any queries.