We are pleased to announce that the new version 17.11 of Aspose.Diagram API is now live. The recent version 17.11 has enhanced the way of exporting VSDM drawing to SVG format, as the result, the shading problem of shapes has been decreased. The recent version also covers enhancements and regular bug fixes. We recommend our client to incorporate the latest upgrade of Aspose.Diagram API to take benefit of improved functionality and bug fixes. Please use the following links for downloading Aspose.Diagram for .NET and Java assemblies.
Aspose.Diagram for .NET and Java Resources
The following resources will help you work with Aspose.Diagram for .NET:
- Home page for Aspose.Diagram API.
- Aspose.Diagram API wiki docs- Help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Diagram product family forum- Post your technical questions, queries and any other problem you faced while running Aspose.Diagram APIs.
- Enable email subscription- Do not limit yourself, stay up-to-date with the latest news about the Aspose.Diagram APIs and new features, fixes, plus other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram blog.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET Examples– We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Aspose.Diagram for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
- Release Notes (.NET and Java) – For details on API fixes, please check Release Notes having a complete list of the new features.