[! in comparison with VSTO Outlook. [Code Comparison of Aspose.Email for .NET with VSTO] shows how different tasks can be performed using Aspose.Email for .NET APIs and VSTO to deal with MS Outlook. This is also helpful for those who want to migrate from VSTO Outlook.
What’s New in v1.2
- Create Multiple Email Address
- Delete Email Messages
- Export Email
- Extracting Attachment
- Get the number of emails in the mailbox
- Importing Email
- Specify Mail Body Encoding
- Create a Recurring Task
- Create a Reminder for an Appointment
- Create a Task
- Create an Appointment
- Pragmatically access Outlook Contacts
- Reading an Outlook Message (MSG) File
- Creating an Outlook Message (MSG) File
- Adding Attachments and HTML Text to Outlook Msg File
- Sending Meeting Request
- Getting List of Messages from Inbox Folder of Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox
- Extracting Messages from Outlook PST and Saving them to MSG
- Creating an Outlook Contact
Download Latest Examples
You can download latest examples from one of the following locations:
There is much more yet to come and many more examples with documentation are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.
- Aspose.Words for VSTO to deal with Microsoft Word
- Aspose.Cells for VSTO to deal with Microsoft Excel
- Aspose.Slides for VSTO to deal with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Aspose.Tasks for VSTO to deal with Microsoft Project
- Aspose.Diagram for VSTO to deal with Microsoft Visio
: https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/03/aspose-Email-for-net_100.png “Aspose.Email for .NET”)](https://products.aspose.com/email)We’ve added more code examples in this new release of [Aspose.Email for .NET](https://products.aspose.com/email : https://docs.aspose.com/