We are pleased to announce that Aspose.Email API is soon coming to C++ platforms by the name Aspose.Email for C++. It will be soon available online for download to be used in applications. It will be a native C++ library that will allow developers to create, manipulate and convert Outlook and other popular message formats programmatically without the requirement of Office Automation or Microsoft Outlook to be installed.
Features offered by Aspose.Email for C++
The initial launch of Aspose.Email for C++ will include all features offered by Aspose.Email for .NET API less the Emailing protocols i.e. SMTP, IMAP, POP3 and Exchange Server protocols won’t be supported. We intend to provide support for communication protocols as well in one of the lateral versions of the API, but that may take some time.
The API will support following emailing features.
- Working with several emailing file formats such as EML, EMLx, MSG and OFT
- Conversion of email formats from one file format to another with additional MHTML and HTML message formats
- Working with Outlook items such as
- Calendar Items
- Distribution Lists
- Working with message attachments and embedded objects
- Support for Mail Merging feature
- Create and manipulate Outlook PST and OST file formats
- Support for Thunderbird file formats
- Conversion of Outlook Storage files to Thunderbird
- Support for manipulating MAPI properties of Outlook items
- Working with Voting options and priorities of messages
- Manipulate Message headers
- Support for TNEF file format
- Programming Email Verifications
First Version Availability
We are currently in process of preparing Examples and Documentation for this new API. We plan to release the first version of this API with the monthly release of November 2017. Stay tuned for further news about this upcoming API. You can reach us on Aspose.Email forum for your queries/inquiries related to the API. We’ll be glad to assist you in this regard.