Aspose.Email for Java includes classes that allow you to create as well as read message files, enabling complete processing of message contents. You can manipulate a number of message formats such as MSG, EML, EMLX, and MHT without the need of using Microsoft Outlook. You can not only modify the message contents but also manipulate (add/remove) message attachments. It provides you sufficient ability to customize message headers and also empowers you to completely control a message by exposing its Mapi properties.
We are pleased to announce “[Aspose.Email Java for PHP] -
Download and Configuration
Please check the links below to find instructions on downloading, installing, and using Aspose.Email Java for PHP.
You can download the latest version from:
Aspose.Email Java for PHP Examples
This initial version of the gem provides the following examples:
Working with Email
- Converting Email Messages in PHP
- Create New Email in PHP
- Displaying Email Information on Screen in PHP
- Extracting Email Headers in PHP
- Manage Attachments in Email Message in PHP
- Save Message as Draft in PHP
- Update and Save an Email in PHP
Working with Outlook Message (MSG) Files
- Creating and Saving Outlook Contacts in PHP
- Creating and Saving Outlook Notes in PHP
- Parsing Outlook Message Files in PHP
Working with Outlook Personal Storage (PST) Files
- Adding Files to PST in PHP
- Adding MapiCalendar to PST in PHP
- Adding MapiContact to PST in PHP
- Adding MapiJournal to PST in PHP
- Adding MapiTask to PST in PHP
- Create New PST in PHP
- Search Messages and Folders in a PST by Some Criteria in PHP
- String Searching in PST with Ignore Case in PHP
Aspose.Email Java for PHP Documentation
[Aspose.Email Java for PHP Documentation] is available to guide developers to get familiar with the specific resources and operations within the Aspose.Email Java for PHP.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to [sign up] with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer-driven company.
: http://docs.aspose.com/display/emailjava/Aspose.Email+Java+For+PHP)”, a new project for PHP developers. The project is aimed to provide useful examples for PHP developers who want to utilize “Aspose.Email for Java” in their PHP applications using [PHP/Java Bridge](http://php-java-bridge.sourceforge.net/pjb/how_it_works.php : http://docs.aspose.com/display/emailjava/Aspose.Email+Java+For+PHP : http://www.aspose.com/