We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 3.1.0.
In our continuous efforts to improve the performance and functionality of the Aspose.Email library, we have fixed a number of issues related to different functionality areas of the API. This month’s release is sort of a maintenance release where a number of bugs reported by our users have been fixed in addition to our ongoing quality assurance efforts. These include, but are not limited to:
- Encoding issues during message conversions.
- Message headers formatting as per defined RFCs.
- Extraction of messages from PST to EML and MSG.
- Issues related to setting and retrieving information from Appointment objects.
- Exceptions raised when saving Appointments.
To get further details about what’s new & fixed, read the release notes on the Aspose.Email for .NET release page.