We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.GIS for .NET 18.9. This release provides many new features like support for creating and writing data to ESRI File Geodatabase. For a complete list of what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of the API documentation.
Aspose.GIS for .NET now supports Creating and Writing to ESRI Files. Additional improvements like, comparing two geometries or defining the precision for geometry have been added to the API. The details regarding the enhancements made in this release are given below.
Comparing Geometries using C#
You can compare two geometries to determine the interaction between them. The examples are listed below.
- Determine if Geometries Are Spacially Equal
- Determine if Geometries Intersect
- Determine if One Geometry Contains Another Geometry
- Determine if Geometries Touch Each Other
- Determine if Geometries Cross Each Other
- Determine if Geometries Overlap
- Determine Spacial Relation using Relate Method
Find Overlay of Geometries using C#
You are now able to find an intersection, union, difference and symmetric difference between two geometries.
Working with Geometry Precision using C#
- Reduce Precision of a Geometry
- Limit Precision when writing Geometries
- Limit Precision when reading Geometries
Creating and Writing to ESRI Files
- Creating new layers in ESRI File Geodatabase datasets.
- Deleting layers from ESRI File Geodatabase datasets.
- Creating new ESRI File Geodatabase datasets.
The following API resources can be of help to you in getting started with Aspose.GIS:
- Product Home Page – Gives you a detailed overview of Aspose.GIS for .NET API
- API Reference Guide – Details the namespaces and classes of the API
- GitHub Examples – Provides ready to run API Examples
- Support Forum – Write to us if you have any query or inquiry about the API