HTML files contain markup language which can be used to format text and other page contents which are viewed using web browsers. You may want to create HTML pages for different requirements. Accordingly, this article covers how to create an HTML file programmatically in Java.
- Create HTML Files – Java API Installation
- Create an HTML File Programmatically in Java
- Create an Advanced HTML File in Java
Create HTML Files – Java API Installation
Aspose.HTML for Java can be used to create, edit, or convert HTML, SVG, MD, and other file formats. You can configure the API either by downloading its JAR file from the Downloads section or using the following Maven configurations in the pom.xml file of your Maven-based project. It will configure the library from the Aspose Repository:
Create an HTML File Programmatically in Java
The following steps demonstrate how to create a basic HTML file from scratch programmatically in Java:
- Initialize an object of the HTMLDocument class.
- Create a text element and add it to the blank document.
- Save the output HTML file.
The code sample below shows how to create an HTML file from scratch programmatically using Java:
Create an Advanced HTML File in Java
This section is a step further from the information we have learned above. It explains how to create an advanced version of the HTML file where a heading, a paragraph, and a list will be added using Java:
- Initialize an instance of the HTMLDocument class.
- Create a heading element and add it to the document.
- Add a paragraph and append it.
- Add a list item and save it as an HTML file.
The code snippet below explains how to create an advanced HTML file programmatically in Java:
Explore Aspose.HTML for Java
You can take a look at the [documentation] space to explore various other features of the API.
In conclusion, you have learned how to create an HTML file in Java. It explains the basic use case of creating an HTML file as well as an advanced version to create an HTML file from scratch programmatically in Java. Moreover, please feel free to write to us at forum in case of any concerns.