HTML forms can be used to collect information from multiple sources. The collected information may be stored or serialized in a database which can later be extracted as XML format data. In certain cases, you may need to merge HTML template with XML data. Following such cases, this article explains how to merge HTML templates with XML data programmatically in C#.
- HTML Template Merging with XML File – C# API Installation
- How to Merge HTML Template with XML Values in C#
- Merge HTML Template with XML Data in C#
HTML Template Merging with XML File – C# API Installation
Aspose.HTML for .NET API supports working with HTML files and many other file formats. The API configuration is quite simple as you may download its DLL files from the Downloads page or use the following command to install it from the NuGet gallery using NuGet Package Manager:
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Html
How to Merge HTML Template with XML Values in C#
The following steps summarize the HTML merging process to merge HTML template with XML data:
- Load the input HTML template along with the source XML format data.
- Set the file paths and perform template merging operation.
The following heading further elaborates this process along with a running code sample.
Merge HTML Template with XML Data in C#
You can easily merge XML data with an HTML template with the following steps:
- Load the source template file with an instance of HTMLDocument class.
- Access the input XML file to merge its data.
- Merge the HTML template with XML format data using the ConvertTemplate method.
The code snippet below elaborates how to merge HTML template with XML data programmatically in C#:
Learn Aspose.HTML for .NET
You can explore several chapters covering different features of the API under the documentation section to take a look at other possibilities to work with HTML and other supported files.
Get Free License
You may request a free temporary license to avoid any evaluation limitations and the watermark in the output documents.
In this article, you have understood how to merge HTML template with XML format data programmatically in C#. Moreover, you can improvise the code snippet to process data from different sources like a URL, a file, etc. as per your requirements. In case of any inquiries, please feel free to reach out to us at forum.