Since the first release of Aspose.Html for Java, the product team has been working hard to introduce more exiting features and improvements, so that our customers can take full benefit of our API. Since it is a native API for HTML files creation and manipulation in Java platform, so majority of the improvements are around manipulation of HTML file at elements level and the rendering of HTML files to supportive output formats.
Improved Inter File Conversion
Apart from HTML files manipulation, Aspose.Html for Java supports the feature to read ePUB documents, where you can get the option to render output in HTML or even in PDF format. During our testing, we observed some scenarios where ePUB to PDF conversion introduced some problems related to Links present inside the document. However, in recent release versions, we have made improvements regarding ePUB to PDF conversion in all such scenarios. Furthermore, there have been some complex files where HTML to PDF conversion encountered formatting issues but the team has really worked hard to cater to all such complex scenarios and related issues are resolved.
Improved Algorithm for Relative Elements Processing
Besides the Bug fixes, we have also made an enhancement in API where the algorithm to create formatting context is enhanced to process relative elements and now the new behavior of API is adjusted according to W3C specification. The above mentioned improvements and enhancements are few to be mentioned but internally, we have been working on improving the API to make it robust enough to deal with majority of HTML formats. Please keep using our API and share your valuable feedback which is very much essential in improving our APIs as it helps us to align our objectives as per your expectations. In fact your feedback is our food for thought and together we can work to build a more capable and reliable API for HTML and related formats manipulation.
- Home page for Aspose.Html for Java
- Download Aspose.Html for Java
- Aspose.Html product family forum– Post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you faced while running Aspose.Html APIs.
- Aspose.Html for Java online documentation– help documentation on using Aspose.Html for Java API.
- Aspose.Html for Java API Reference– Online public API reference for using the API.
- Enable Blog Subscription– Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Html APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Html blog.