We like to share the release announcement for Aspose.Imaging for .NET 18.7. In this release we have added support for many features along with resolution of outstanding issues in API.
The following features have been introduced in this release.
- Support For Image lock Layers.
- Converting Other Image Formats into SVG.
- Support For saving EMF and EMF+ format to File.
- Extraction of ICC Profiles.
Following enhancements have been introduced in this release.
- Getting compression type of Tiff Image.
- The conversion GIF to PNG produces the corrupted output.
- Investigate and fix export to JPEG2000 in multi-threaded environment.
- Fix OpenTypeFontsCache for Platform environment.
- LoadArgb64Pixels causes exception without a license.
- Tiff XmpData and ExifData is not removed completely.
- SVG to JPG - scrumbled output.
- The alpha channel enabled by default for PSD images..
- ImageSaveException: Image export failed. —>ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.
- Expose WebPImage properties to public.
- The conversion of PSD file with a layer overflowing the canvas gives corrupted TIFF output.
- TIFF generation with embedded color profiles fails without license.
- CMYK plane details needed.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 18.7 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Change section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Imaging for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Imaging for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.Imaging for .NET.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Imaging Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Imaging APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Imaging APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging blog.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.