We are pleased to announce that Aspose.OCR for Java 3.6.0 is now available for public use. This release includes an improved mechanism for skewed image correction. A faster image rotation algorithm has also been incorporated in this release.
Skew image correction functionality was already supported in the form of the getSkewDegree method. However, the skew image correction process has been improved further. Similarly, the image can be rotated using Aspose.OCR but rotation algorithm has been improved further. Method com.aspose.omr.OmrEngine.rotateImage(com.aspose.omr.OmrImage, double) has been introduced.
- Angle of rotation calculation process has been improved.
- Textblock recognition deskewed image process has been improved.
- Deskew confirmation in OMR template editor has been improved.
Please review the release notes of Aspose.OCR for Java 3.6.0 for a complete view of new enhancements.
Aspose.OCR for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.OCR for Java API.
- Download Aspose.OCR for Java.
- Aspose.OCR for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.OCR Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.OCR APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.OCR APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.OCR blog.
- Aspose.OCR for Java Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.OCR forum for a chat.