We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.OCR for .Net 3.6.0. This release includes an improved mechanism to
correct skewed image imported in the OMR template editor. A faster image rotation algorithm has also been incorporated in this release.
Skew image correction in the OMR template editor was already supported. However, the skew image correction process has been improved further. Similarly, images can be rotated using Aspose.OCR but rotation algorithm has been improved further.
- The angle of the rotation calculation process has been improved.
- Textblock recognition deskewed image process has been improved.
- The signing certificate signature has been improved.
- Deskew confirmation in the OMR template editor has been improved.
Please check the release notes of Aspose.OCR for .Net 3.6.0 for a complete list of enhancements.
Aspose.OCR for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.OCR for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.OCR for .NET.
- Aspose.OCR for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.OCR Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.OCR APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.OCR APIs, new features, fixes, and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.OCR blog.
- Aspose.OCR for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.OCR forum for a chat.