EPS files are encapsulated PostScript files that are used to place images in a postscript document. You can convert EPS files to different file formats programmatically. Please refer to the following headings for more details:
- EPS to TIFF, EMF, or WMF Converter – C# API Installation
- Convert EPS file to TIFF Image Programmatically in C#
- Convert EPS to EMF Image Programmatically using C#
- EPS File to WMF Image Conversion Programmatically with C#
EPS to TIFF, EMF, or WMF Converter – C# API Installation
Aspose.Page for .NET API supports converting EPS files to different file formats. You can easily install the API by downloading the DLL file from the New Releases section, or configure it via NuGet gallery manager under the Visual Studio IDE with the following command:
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Page
Convert EPS file to TIFF Image Programmatically in C#
You can convert an EPS file to a multi-page or multi-frame TIFF image with the following steps:
- Load the input EPS file.
- Create an instance of ImageSaveOptions class.
- Create rendering device for the output TIFF image.
- Convert EPS to TIFF Image with Save method.
The following code shows how to convert an EPS file to a TIFF image programmatically in C#:
Convert EPS to EMF Image Programmatically using C#
You can convert the EPS postscript file to an EMF image with the below steps:
- Load input EPS file using the PsDocument class.
- Initialize ImageSaveOptions class object.
- Create a rendering device with ImageDevice class.
- Finally, convert EPS to EMF Image.
The code below explains how to convert an EPS file to an EMF image programmatically with C#:
EPS File to WMF Image Conversion Programmatically with C#
You can export or save an EPS file as WMF Image with the steps below:
- Firstly, load the input EPS file with PsDocument constructor.
- Initiate ImageSaveOptions class instance.
- Convert EPS to WMF image.
The following code shows how to convert EPS to WMF image programmatically using C#:
Get Free API License
You can evaluate all features of the API with Free Temporary License.
In conclusion, you have learned how to convert an EPS file to a TIFF, EMF, or WMF image programmatically using C#. You can incorporate these features in any .NET application. Moreover, you can explore more features by visiting API Documentation or feel free to contact us at the Free Support Forum.