EPS or PS postscript files can contain text, images, drawings, or vector contents, etc. In some situations, you might need to convert an EPS or PS PostScript file to a Word file in DOCX or DOC format document. In this article, you will learn EPS or PS to Word document conversion programmatically using C#:
- EPS or PS PostScript File to Word DOCX/DOC Converter – C# API Installation
- Convert EPS or PS PostScript File to Word DOCX or DOC File in C#
EPS or PS PostScript File to Word DOCX/DOC Converter – C# API Installation
You can convert an EPS or PS file to Word DOCX or DOC document with two steps. Firstly, you need to export the EPS or PS file to a PDF document using Aspose.Page for .NET API. Secondly, convert the output PDF file to a Word document as DOCX or DOC with Aspose.PDF for .NET API. You can set up the APIs by downloading these from the Downloads section. Alternatively, you can configure the APIs using the following NuGet installation commands:
PM> Install-Package Aspose.PDF
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Page
Convert EPS or PS PostScript File to Word DOCX or DOC File in C#
You can convert an EPS or PS PostScript file to a Word document in DOCX or DOC format by following the steps below:
- Initialize a MemoryStream object to hold the intermediate PDF document.
- Load the input EPS or PS PostScript file using the FileStream object.
- Declare PsDocument class instance.
- Initialize PdfSaveOptions object with required parameters.
- Convert EPS or PS Postscript file to a PDF file.
- Instantiate DocSaveOptions object while specifying the DOCX or DOC format.
- Convert the EPS or PS file to a Word document as DOCX or DOC using the Save method.
The code sample below demonstrates how to convert an EPS or PS PostScript file to DOCX or DOC Word Document using C#:
Get Free Evaluation License
You can request a Free Temporary License to evaluate the APIs without any limitations.
In conclusion, you have explored how to convert an EPS or PS PostScript file to a Word document in DOCX or DOC format with C#. Furthermore, please take a look at the Documentation space to learn several other features of the APIs. In case of any concerns, you can always reach out to us at the Free Support Forum.