PS files translate digital page layouts into printed copies exhibiting the right combination of text and graphics. In certain cases, you may need to merge different PostScript PS files into a single file. In accordance with such requirements, this article covers how to merge or combine PS files programmatically in C#.
- Combine or Merge PS Files – C# API Installation
- Merge PS files Programmatically in C#
- Merge PS files using Advanced Properties in C#
Combine or Merge PS files – C# API Installation
Aspose.Page for .NET API is designed to work with Page Description Language formats like PS, EPS, XPS. Simply access the API by downloading its DLL file from the New Releases section or with the following NuGet installation command:
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Page
Merge PS files Programmatically in C#
You need to follow the steps below to merge different PS files into one:
- Load the source PostScript PS document to append with other files.
- Create a PdfSaveOptions class instance.
- Get the source files to be merged.
- Merge the PostScript PS files.
The following sample code shows how to merge PS files programmatically in C#:
Merge PS files using Advanced Properties in C#
Aspose.Page for .NET API exposes many advanced properties to enhance the PS merging process. Please follow the steps below to set up different properties of the output document:
- Load the input PS file for merging PostScript files.
- Specify the properties of the PdfSaveOptions class.
- Merge the PostScript files into one file.
The following code snippet demonstrates how to merge PS files with advanced options in C#:
Get Free Temporary License
You can evaluate the API without any limitations by requesting a free temporary license.
In this article, you have learned how to merge PostScript PS files programmatically in C#. It covers basic use case as well as the advanced features to meet your requirements. Furthermore, you can explore other other features of the API by visiting the documentation space. In case you have any inquiry or concerns, please write to us at the forum.