A PDF booklet is used to transform a document into a saddle-stitch (or another) format, which could be used for printing. In a PDF booklet, each two pages are printed on a single page. In this article, we are going to show you how to create booklets from PDF files programmatically in C#.
- C# API to Create Booklets from PDF Files
- Steps to Create a Booklet from PDF
- Create Booklet from PDF in C#
C# API to Create Booklets from PDF - Free Download
Aspose.PDF for .NET is a PDF manipulation API that you can use to create, modify, and process PDF files. We will use this API for creating booklets from PDF files. You can either download the API or install it from NuGet.
PM> Install-Package Aspose.PDF
Steps to Create a Booklet from PDF in C#
Aspose.PDF for .NET doesn’t require you to go through a complex process to create PDF booklets. You only need to load the source PDF, set a few page options, and generate the booklet. The following are the steps to make a booklet from PDF using Aspose.PDF for C#.
- Load the PDF file from the disk.
- Set the properties of pages, e.g. page size.
- Make the booklet and save it to the desired location.
The following section demonstrates how to generate booklets from a PDF in C#.
Create Booklet from PDF in C#
The following are the steps to create a booklet from PDF in C#.
- Create an object of PdfFileEditor class.
- Specify the page size and the pages for the left and right sides.
- Make booklet from PDF using PdfFileEditor.MakeBooklet(string inputFile, String outputFile, PageSize pageSize, int leftPages, int rightPages) method.
The following code sample shows how to create a booklet from a PDF in C#
C# API to Make PDF Booklet - Get a Free License
You can make booklets from PDF without evaluation limitations by getting a free temporary license.
C# PDF API - Read More
In this article, you have learned how to create booklets from PDF in C#. You have also seen how to dynamically set page size and the pages on the left and right sides of the booklet.