We’ve added more examples in the release of the Aspose.Slides for .NET in comparison with VSTO. Code Comparison of Aspose Slides for .NET with VSTO helps you to migrate and compare the easiness and flexibility of code provided by Aspose Slides for .NET.
- Add layout Slide to Presentation
- Conversion from PPT to PPTX format
- Conversion of OpenOffice Document
- Convert Presentation to HTML
- Convert Presentation to Tiff with Notes
- Convert Presentation to XPS
- Create Slide as SVG Image
- Export media files into HTML file
- Generate Slide Thumbnail as JPEG
- Generating a Thumbnail from a Slide with User-Defined Dimensions
- Presentation Locking
- Rendering Shapes on Slide as Images
- Add Image in Table Cell
- Adding Picture Frame with Animation in VSTO and Aspose.Slides
- Adding Shapes to Presentation
- Adding Text Dynamically
- Add Picture Frame to Presentation
- Create a Chart
- Create and Embed an Excel Chart as an OLE Object
- Create a New Presentation in VSTO and Aspose.Slides
- Creating a Table on PowerPoint Slide in VSTO and Aspose.Slides
- Find and Replace Text without Losing Format in Presentation
- Format Text
- Opening a Presentation in VSTO and Aspose.Slides
- Removing row or column in Table in VSTO and Aspose.Slides
- Setting Background Color of Master Slide
Download Latest Examples
You can download latest examples from one of the following locations:
There is much more yet to come and many more examples with documentation are available at Aspose Docs. Keep visiting us.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.