We like to share the release announcement for Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.9. This is primarily a maintenance release whereby we have resolved certain issues incurring in API.
Following enhancements and issues have been fixed in this release.
- Add Clone Method throws exception.
- The performance issue regarding GetThumbnail method.
- The last legend is missing in PDF rendition.
- An extra value is added in the last legend.
- The chart legends are wrapped into two lines.
- An exception raises when saving to PDF_A1B compliant output..
- The image inside presentation isn’t the same in ODP output..
- Footer not Visible when setting using Metacharacters.
- Add SVG to Slide results in blank.
- Text failed to replace for PPT in saved presentation.
- The chart disappears when exporting to PPT.
- CustomDataParts are lost after Cloning a Slide.
- PptxReadException on loading presentation.
- NullReferenceException in AggregatedDataPointCollection on loading presentation.
- Chart missing in generated thumbnail.
- Chart missing in generated HTML.
- NullPointer Exception on loading presentation.
- Chart title failed to get extracted.
- Exception on loading presentation.
- Images are rotated in exported PDF.
- TextPortion Color is not cloned properly.
- FormatException while executing ValidateChartLayout method.
- Exception on converting PPTX to PPT.
- There is a problem with charts conversion from PPT to PPTX.
- Wrong hyperlink result.
- OLE frame failed to get opened in PowerPoint after slide clone.
- PPT not properly converted to PPTX.
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException on loading presentation.
- Repair message on removing the OLE Frames.
Please refer to the release notes Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.9 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Release Notes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Slides for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Slides for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.Slides for .NET.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Slides Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Slides APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Slides APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Slides blog.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to share with us about this release or anything else, please feel free to contact us in Aspose.Slides forum.