We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Slides for Java 18.4. We have improved the API features support by introducing support for MSO 2016 charts along with the resolution of outstanding issues.
Create Charts in PowerPoint Presentations in Java
The following features have been added in this release.
- Creating Histogram Chart.
- Creating Picture Organization Chart.
- Creating TreeMap Chart.
- Creating Box and Whisker Chart.
- Creating Funnel Chart.
- Creating Sunburst Chart.
- Footer in Handout and Notes Slides.
- Support For Interruptable Library.
- Rendering Shape as SVG.
- Support for rendering emoji characters.
The following enhancements and issues have been fixed in this release.
- The vertical axis labels are improperly wrapped in the image output..
- SVG to PPTX or EMF - missing nested SVG.
- SVG to PPTX - wrong font substitution.
- Footer changing on saving the PPT files.
- Radar chart is improperly rendered in exported PDF.
- Chart not properly converted to PDF.
- PPTX to PDF not properly converted.
- corrupted PPTX generated from Aspose.Slides.
- Text overflowing from slide.
- Slide content moved.
- Slow rendering performance of Aspose.Slides for Java 18.2.
- Wild line appeared while adding text.
- ArgumentException on loading the presentation.
- PptUnsupportedFormatException is thrown on loading the presentation.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Slides for Java 18.4 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you check the Public API Changes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Slides for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Slides for Java API.
- Download Aspose.Slides for Java.
- Aspose.Slides for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Slides Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Slides APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Slides APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Slides blog.
As always we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.Slides forum for a chat.