We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Slides for Java 17.11. This is primarily a maintenance release along with support for some new features.
The following features have been introduced in this release.
- Render comments when saving Presentation into Image.
- Implementing End Paragraph Run Properties for Paragraph.
The following enhancements and issues have been fixed in this release.
- PPTX to PDF conversion gives OutOfMemoryError.
- When PPT is converted to PDF, text in diagrams is missing.
- Error while loading ppt with Embedded XLS Object.
- Embedded visio text not properly displayed in SVG format.
- PDF file extremely enlarged when converted from PPT to PDF.
- Poor Performance when converting PPSX to PDF.
- PptxReadException: TiffImageException on loading presentation.
- NullPointerException on exporting to HTML.
- Bullet signs are not rendered correctly in the result of saving a PowerPoint into SVG format.
Please refer to the release notes of Aspose.Slides for Java 17.11 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Public API Changes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Slides for Java Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Slides for Java API.
- Download Aspose.Slides for Java.
- Aspose.Slides for Java online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Slides Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Slides APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Slides APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Slides blog.
As always we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to tell us about this release or anything else, please head to the Aspose.Slides forum for a chat.