We like to share the release announcement for Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.8. This is primarily a maintenance release whereby we have added support for some new features as well.
The following feature has been added in this release.
- Add support for Strict Open XML format.
- Rendering of Metafiles ignores fonts loaded with FontsLoader.
- Rendering comments from ODP format that have no author.
- Support for “purl.oclc.org” namespace in Type attribute in “.rels” parts.
Following enhancements and issues have been fixed in this release.
- Rendering presentation with large amount of data in charts consumes all available memory.
- Existing PPTX table cells changes formatting after assigning text.
- The embedded data stream is disposed.
- PPT to PDF not properly converted.
- When PPTX is converted to PDF, picture gets blurred.
- An exception PptxReadException raises while loading the presentation.
- Exception when cleaning/updating metadata of Strict Open XML Presentation (.pptx).
- Presentation is not saved in PPS format.
- Corrupt PDF is generated if Small Caps text is used in presentation.
- Title text in All Caps is rendered as normal as exported PDF.
- Border around text appears after saving the PPT file.
- Axis Labels are not showing in the generated PDF file.
- EffectTriggerType properties are not working as expected.
- Chart failed to get edited in PowerPoint if series names are same.
- PPT presentation can’t contains more than 8 placeholders on PPT saving.
- Insufficient header length exception on presentation load.
- Setting and getting PlotArea X, Y values not working.
- Logo of embedded empty equation block rendered incorrectly.
- PPTX not converted properly to PDF.
- SVGOptions.DeletePicturesCroppedAreas works incorrect.
- Set range not working.
- Data Format label lost when saving pptx.
- Pie chart percentage labels are incorrectly rendered in thumbnail.
- Saving PPTX to PDF can cause text in pie chart labels to be lost.
- Chart not properly converted to PDF.
- Improper render of external fonts in SVG.
- Text get missing and overlapped when exporting to PDF Notes.
- PPTX not properly converted to PDF.
- Chart is improperly rendered in generated thumbnail.
- Strikethrough portion rendering issue.
- Exception on loading or saving presentation.
- Setting data label position is not working in Box and Whisker chart.
- Changing of data labels font size and color has no effect in output presentation.
- Presentation repair message on opening the Aspose.Slides saved presentation after chart.ChartData.SetRange(range) in PP 2013.
- Chart changes after right click on edit data.
- Charts or Images are improperly rendered in generated PDF.
Please refer to the release notes Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.8 for a full view of improvements along with sample code snippets for newly added features. If you are planning to upgrade the API to the latest revision, we strongly suggest you to check the Release Notes section to know what has been changed in the public API since your current version.
Aspose.Slides for .Net Resources
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Home page for Aspose.Slides for .Net API.
- Download Aspose.Slides for .NET.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET online documentation – help documentation and API reference documents.
- Aspose.Slides Product Family Forum – post your technical questions and queries, or any other problem you are facing while working with Aspose.Slides APIs.
- Enable blog Subscription – Do not limit yourself, you can keep yourself updated with the latest news on Aspose.Slides APIs, new features, fixes and other API related topics by subscribing to Aspose.Slides blog.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET Examples – We have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone can explore the code examples for learning purposes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so if you ever have anything to share with us about this release or anything else, please feel free to contact us in Aspose.Slides forum.