We are pleased to share that Aspose.Slides API is coming soon to C++ platforms with the name of Aspose.Slides for C++. It will be soon available soon for download and to be used in applications. Aspose.Slides for C++ will be a native code API that will empower developers to create and manipulate PowerPoint presentations without relying on Microsoft PowerPoint. The API shall be ported from the latest available Aspose.Slides for .NET API and will be enriched with all features available to date except support for Tiff Image format in API for the time being.
Features offered by Aspose.Slides for C++
The initial release of Aspose.Slides for C++ API will include all basic features to create new as well as managing existing PowerPoint documents. We are committed to provide almost all of the features of Aspose.Slides product family as well in later versions of this API. An initial list of the features offered by the API will be:
- Load and save presentation.
- Managing shapes on slides including AutoShapes, Picture Frames and Video Frames etc.
- Managing Text including WordArt in presentation decks
- Support for PowerPoint Tables.
- Support for MSO Charts.
- Support for ActiveX and OLE Objects.
- Support for SmartArt shapes.
- Support for VBA Macros.
- Adding, deleting and cloning slides inside presentation decks.
- Applying animations and slides transition effects.
- Rendering presentation files to thumbnails and SVG.
- Exporting presentation files to PDF, HTML and XPS.
Initial Release Availability
We are currently working over finalizing the API release process and intend to share this publically soon. So, stay tuned for further news about this new upcoming API. You can reach us on Aspose.Slides forum for your queries/inquiries related to the API and we will be more than happy to assist you in this regard.