SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) images are frequently used because they can be scaled without affecting the quality of the image. In certain situations, you might need to convert SVG to an HTML file. This article covers how to convert SVG to HTML on Linux programmatically using C#.
- C# API to Convert SVG to HTML File on Linux
- Convert SVG to HTML Webpage Programmatically in C# on Linux
C# API to Convert SVG to HTML File on Linux
Aspose.SVG for .NET API can be used to create, edit, or convert SVG files programmatically in your .NET applications. Firstly, you can render SVG to PDF format and then utilize Aspose.PDF for .NET API for converting the PDF to HTML format file. You can easily configure these APIs on Linux by downloading the DLL files from the Downloads section, or with the following NuGet commands:
PM> Install-Package Aspose.SVG
PM> Install-Package Aspose.PDF
Convert SVG to HTML Webpage Programmatically in C# on Linux
You need to follow the steps below for converting SVG to HTML file on Linux using C#:
- Declare a MemoryStream instance and load the input SVG file with SVGDocument class object.
- Specify different properties for the PDF file using PdfRenderingOptions class.
- Create an object of PdfDevice class for creating intermediate PDF file.
- Save the output HTML file using the SaveFormat enumeration.
Get Free Evaluation License
You can try different features offered by Aspose APIs by requesting a free temporary license.
In this article, you have learned how to convert SVG to HTML on Linux in C#. You can perform this conversion in any version of Linux like Ubuntu, Red Hat, etc. where the .NET or .NET Core framework is installed. You can further explore the documentation sections for Aspose.SVG for .NET and Aspose.PDF for .NET APIs and use different features of the APIs. Furthermore, please feel to reach out to us at the forum in case of any queries.