Aspose for .NET DNN Module Development Template provides a quick and easy way to use module development template for DNN 7+. We are pleased to announce a new release with added support for our new product Aspose.3D for .NET. This development template will help you test and explore some great features provided by Aspose.3D for .NET. This module development template can automatically download Aspose components and seamlessly add them to your DNN module project during project creation.
The new improved version provides the following features:
- Supports all versions of Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013.
- Create DNN modules using C# or VB.NET.
- Create DNN modules using the new DAL2 data access layer available in DNN 7 for C# or VB.NET.
- Includes a separate DNN Theme project template.
- Select one or more Aspose APIs during module creation.
- The latest version of the selected Aspose APIs are automatically downloaded and its DLL reference automatically added to the project along with required using statements in View control.
This release has the following new features:
- It is the only Development template that supports 3 versions of Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013.
- Integrated new Aspose product: Aspose.3D for .NET.
Aspose.3D for .NET is a feature-rich component and class library for .NET that empowers Mono and .NET applications including ASP.NET, Windows Forms, and Web Services to connect with prevalent 3D document formats automatically without the 3D modeling and rendering software being installed on the server.
It supports FBX (ASCII, Binary) and STL (ASCII, Binary) file formats, and developers can easily create, read, convert, modify and control the substance of these 3D document formats using Aspose.3D for .NET.
An overview of the capabilities of Aspose.3D for .NET
- Create a 3D Scene
- Creating a Mesh Surface
- Add mesh Geometry to the 3D Scene
- Set up Normal or UV on the Graphic Objects
- Apply Transformation to a Node
- Node Hierarchy in the 3D Scene Document
- Share Mesh’s Geometry Data between Multiple Nodes
- Render an Animation Object
- Apply Materials to 3D Objects
Download, Installation, and Usage
Please check the links below to find instructions on downloading, installing, configuring, and using these development templates.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.
Your feedback is very important to us. The new features in this module are entirely added based on user requirements and suggestions. Please feel free to provide your feedback and raise feature requirements and we will always be keen to implement customer-driven features since we are a 100% customer-driven company.