Giving Developers a Streamlined Experience
Technology never stands still. That’s true for Aspose’s products as well as the various products and platforms that we work with. Last year, Microsoft released major updates to the Microsoft Office product suite, SQL Server Reporting Services platform and Visual Studio. Aspose’s products have been tested with all three. We have a couple of updates to make before we fully support all of the format and feature changes that Microsoft Office 2013 introduced but are mostly there. We fully support Visual Studio 2012 so our .NET and Reporting Services users can continue using our tools with their favorite IDE. Most of our SSRS products have been successfully tested on Reporting Services 2012: we’re currently testing Aspose.BarCode for SSRS.
Thank you for reading,
Danny Cooper, Aspose America
Product Spotlight – Aspose.Slides
Aspose.Slides helps you work with Microsoft PowerPoint files from within your own applications. Use Aspose.Slides for SSRS or JasperReports to export reports to native Microsoft PowerPoint presentations. Use Aspose.Slides for SharePoint to convert PowerPoint presentations to other file formats, like PDF. Or use Aspose.Slides for .NET or Java to create, convert and manipulate presentations from within .NET or Java applications. Create slide stacks, automate monthly presentations, convert slides to images or change formatting, content and images. Aspose.Slides gives you the control you need. Download a trial.
Technical Article – Adding a Watermark with Aspose.Imaging
Aspose.Imaging helps developers work with images without having to learn the ins and outs of image formats. Aspose.Imaging can be used to create and convert images, as well as more complex tasks, like adding watermarks to images. Watermarks can add logos, copyright messages, dates or any other message you wish to an image. Find out how to code a watermark with Aspose.Imaging for .NET or Aspose.Imaging for Java.
Tutorial Video – Performing OCR with Aspose.OCR for Java
Aspose.OCR adds optical character recognition to your toolkit. Read images in a variety of file formats and find text in one or more languages. Aspose.OCR can be integrated into workflows to automate OCR and speed up document processing. This month’s video tutorial explains how to use Aspose.OCR for Java. Watch the tutorial.
Migration Tip – Adding Attachments and HTML Text to Emails with Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose.Email for .NET lets developers work with Microsoft Outlook emails independently of Microsoft Office Automation. It provides a robust and efficient API for programming with email formats, setting up appointments, synchronizing accounts and much more. This month’s migration tip compares the process of adding attachments and HTML text to an MSG file using Office Automation and Aspose.Email for .NET. Read the migration tip.
New Products and Releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET – a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.4.3 – lets you copy a cell over a range of cells and benefit from other improvements.
- Aspose.Words for .NET 13.4.0 – lets you digitally sign DOC and DOCX files, work with change tracking and benefit from a large number of fixes and enhancements.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.0.0 – lets you disable paging and adds a number of other fixes and enhancements.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.4.0 – lets you set the chart data cell number format and adds a number of fixes.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET 5.4.0 – adds support for Microsoft Project MPT templates and a number of fixes.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET 3.2.0 – adds improvements to shape sizing and connector handling as well as fixes.
- Aspose.Email for .NET 2.9.0 – adds a number of enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.Total for Java – a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Cells for Java 7.4.3 – improves chart to image features and fixes other issues.
- Aspose.Words for Java 13.4.0 – lets you digitally sign DOC and DOCX files, work with change tracking and benefit from a large number of fixes and enhancements.
- Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.0.0 – the autoported version of Aspose.Pdf for Java has the same features as Aspose.Pdf for .NET.
- Aspose.Slides for Java 7.3.0 – lets you write linked OLE objects and fixes various issues.
- Aspose.Email for Java 2.9.0 – lets you add MAPI contacts, notes, tasks, journal entries and calendars to PST files.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint – a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint 3.0.1 – adds search features and improvements to the preview feature.
- Aspose.Total for SSRS – a compilation of our latest SQL Server Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Slides for SSRS 4.8.0 – allows third-party customization of rendering results and fixes a couple of issues.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports – a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
Too busy to evaluate?
If you are too busy to evaluate our products, take the shortcut of a good conversation with our sales team. They are here to answer your questions, no matter how detailed.
Contact sales today.
© Aspose 2002-2013.