Introducing Aspose.Imaging for Java
In October 2011, we introduced Aspose.Imaging for .NET, an API for converting image files between formats and creating images. We are delighted to announce its first sibling, Aspose.Imaging for Java. The two products have the same features and save you lots of time when working with image files in your programs. To celebrate the release of Aspose.Imaging for Java, this month’s newsletter is themed around images. Aspose’s products have a host of image conversion and manipulation features. This month, we share how to save Microsoft Word documents to multipage TIFFs, export images to PSD with Aspose.Imaging and save Microsoft Visio diagrams to image formats with Aspose.Diagram. These are just some of the tasks that developers can perform with our products.
Thank you for reading,
Danny Cooper, Aspose Texas Team Leader
Product Spotlight – Aspose.Imaging
Aspose.Imaging lets software developers create, convert, draw and manage images, independently of image editors. Now available for .NET and Java, Aspose.Imaging saves you time and effort by letting you add image management features to your applications quickly. Download a trial today.
Technical Article – Saving DOC to Multipage TIFF with Aspose.Words for Java
Multipage TIFFs group several images into one file. Aspose.Words for Java lets developers save documents to TIFF with one line of code. If the document contains more than one page, a multipage TIFF is created automatically. It is possible to set compression, resolution and which of the document’s pages you want to save. Read the article to find out how.
Tutorial Video – Export Image to PSD with Aspose.Imaging for .NET
One of the great benefits of Aspose.Imaging is that it lets you output to PSD, the native Adobe PhotoShop format. This tutorial shows how to set up a project that loads a BMP file and saves it to an RGB-mode PSD file with RLE compression. Watch the tutorial.
Migration Tip – Saving VSD Files to Other Formats with VSTO or Aspose.Diagram for .NET
With Aspose.Diagram, you can work with Microsoft Visio files without Microsoft Office Automation. To share diagrams with colleagues who don’t have Microsoft Visio, or use diagrams in presentations, you’ll need to save diagrams to other file formats. You can do that with VSTO, of course, but we think you’ll agree that it is easier with Aspose.Diagram for .NET. Read the migration tip.
New Releases and Updates
- Aspose.Total for .NET – a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.3.2 – copy sparklines between workbooks and more.
- Aspose.Words for .NET – our monthly Aspose.Words release.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.3.0 – adds features for removing duplicate or unused fonts and extracting form fields from a particular region in PDF document.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.6.0 – a number of fixes to PDF export functionality, thumbnail generation and opening presentation in cross platforms.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET 4.5.0 – update tasks, task links, resource data, calendar data and more to MPP files.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET 2.6.0 – adds full support for printing diagrams.
- Aspose.Email for .NET 2.2.0 – impersonate an Exchange account, retrieve a specific number of messages for a PST and other enhancements.
- Aspose.Total for Java – a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Cells for Java 7.3.2 – copy sparklines between workbooks and more.
- Aspose.Words for Java – improvements to conditional formatting, HTML and PDF output and various fixes.
- Aspose.Email for Java 2.1.0 – set follow-up flag and due date for messages.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java – New! Add image creation, conversion and manipulation to your applications.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint – a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Total for SSRS – a compilation of our latest SQL Server Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Pdf for SSRS 2.5.0 – adds support for Microsoft Report Viewer control in Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports – a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
Too busy to evaluate?
If you are too busy to evaluate our products, take the shortcut of a good conversation with our sales team. They are here to answer your questions, no matter how detailed. Contact sales today.