Celebrating 10,000 customers
We are rapidly reaching 10,000 customers, a milestone that we want to celebrate. We’re giving away a MacBook Air as well as a Developer Small Business license to the 10,000th customer. To give everyone a chance to celebrate with us, we’re offering a 25% discount on Aspose.Total.
In September, we’re changing the name of Aspose.Network to Aspose.Email. We’re making the change to better reflect the focus of the product and what our customers use it for. It is only the name we’re changing: the features stay the same.
Like what we do? You can vote for our products in the DevProConnections Community Choice Awards until September 7th.
Danny Cooper, Aspose Texas Team Leader
Do you have what it takes to work for Aspose?
We will soon be adding two new telecommute positions to our business team. If you love Aspose products, want to work for one of the most efficient and flexible software companies on the planet, amongst some of the smartest people in the industry - then be sure to check out full details of the positions on our website.
Technical Article – Integrating Aspose.Slides for SSRS with SharePoint
Several of our customers want to integrate Aspose.Slides for SSRS with SharePoint. To describe how that is done we have created a detailed article that covers how to set up the environment, components that need to be installed, setting up SSRS and SharePoint and, finally, configuration. Read the article.
Tutorial Video – Working with Aspose.Words for .NET on Mono
Aspose.Words can be used in a wide variety of products, from .NET to Java. This tutorial should how to use Aspose.Words for .NET to convert a DOC file from within an application on Mono. The video is just under 6 minutes long. Watch the tutorial.
Migration Tip - Adding text stamp or watermark in Aspose.Pdf vs Adobe Acrobat automation
Aspose’s products help you work with file formats without having to depend on automation or having the originating application installed. This tip compares creating a text stamp or watermark in a PDF file using Aspose.Pdf and Adobe Acrobat automation. Read the tip.
New Releases and Updates
- Aspose.Total for .NET – a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET 6.0.1 – improves a number of performance enhancements, fixes and improvements.
- Aspose.Words for .NET – updated on the 30th of the month every month.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.1.0 – adds PDF to PDF/A font conversion, improvements to color management and a number of enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.4.0 – adds chart series markers and implements Ticklabels poropery as well as a number of fixes.
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET 5.8.0 – fixes a few issues with conversion, editing and extraction. Note that Aspose.Pdf for .NET supercedes this product.
- Aspose.Network for .NET 6.7.0 – adds support for TimeProtocol and other new features and fixes.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET 1.4.0 – export diagrams to PDF (PDF/A compliant) and XPS. This release also adds enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.Total for Java – a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Words for Java – updated on the 30th of the month every month.
- Aspose.Total for SSRS – a compilation of our latest SSRS products.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports – a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint – a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
Too busy to evaluate?
If you are too busy to evaluate our products, take the shortcut of a good conversation with our sales team. They are here to answer your questions, no matter how detailed. Contact sales today.
Update Profile | Unsubscribe