DevOpsDays Singapore is back after a great run in 2016! Come join and connect with other professionals in the field. Share experiences, advice, ideas, and tools relating to DevOps.
This 2-day event brings together development and operations professionals from Singapore and around the world. It is organized by people who care about DevOps, for people who care about collaboration, automation, measurement, and improvement.
What’s in Store?
DevOpsDays are are organized frequently around the globe and this is the first conference in Singapore designed to bridge the gap between development and operations with engaging talks about from and about
- Dan (Weidong) Liang - Cloud Networking in Aerohive – How We Evolve in
- Technology, Deployment and Practice
- Rob Sewell - Continuous Delivery to the PowerShell Gallery for your Modules and Scripts
- Antonio Cocera - Monitoring As A Service
- Paul Took - People don’t change culture
- Jamie Donoghue - Organising for DevOps - People before Process and Technology
- David Varvel - Extreme Automation: Testing the Limits of DevOps Automation
- Matt Ray - Infrastructure Agnostic Application Automation
Where and When?
DevOpsDays are bringing the best talent and thought leaders to Singapore – go check them out check out the packed program we’ve crafted for you here!
- Date: Oct 25, 2017 - Thursday, Oct 26, 2017
- Location: Microsoft Operations Offices
For more details see the official website.
Telephone (Australia): +61 2 8006 6987