After this both Aspose.Words vs Apache POI WP and Aspose.Cells vs Apache POI SS are available in Aspose Project Wizard from version 1.3 onwards.
With this integration you now don’t need to manually download the Aspose Java APIs code comparison examples with Apache POI framework as they are now available through the plugin’s Aspose New Example wizard within your favourite IntelliJ IDEA.
Comparison examples shows side by side code comparison for features available in both Aspose.Cells and Apache POI SS (HSSF & XSSF).
How to Create the Aspose.Cells Features Comparison Example with Apache POI within IntelliJ IDEA
- Create an Aspose application using the Aspose Project wizard (detailed steps are mentioned in previous Aspose blog post). In the wizard, select Aspose.Cells component like shown in below snap shot:
- Create new Aspose example from the New option in IntelliJ IDEA (detailed steps are given in a previous Aspose blog post).
- Select the Aspose.Cells component from the selection box.
Examples are downloaded and will appear in tree format including Aspose.Cells code comparison examples with Apache POI SS as shown in below snapshot:
- Select an example and click Create:
- This starts downloading the selected example dependencies, that is, the Apache POI framework dependency jars.
- After the dependencies has downloaded, the selected example is available in your Aspose application within src folder along with Apache POI framework jars dependencies as below:
Source Code Available
Aspose Project Wizard for IntelliJ IDEA is open source and its source code is available on below mentioned major social coding websites. Developers can extend the functionality if they want or learn from it to make their own plugins.
[![GitHub Mark icon2 Aspose for Java Integration and Partnership with NetBeans] [GitHub]
[![sourceforge icon2 Aspose for Java Integration and Partnership with NetBeans] [SourceForge]
[![bitbucket icon3 Aspose for Java Integration and Partnership with NetBeans] [Bitbucket]
[![codeplex icon2 Aspose for Java Integration and Partnership with NetBeans] [CodePlex]
: https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/12/GitHub-Mark-icon2.png “GitHub-Mark-icon”)](https://github.com/asposemarketplace/Aspose_for_NetBeans : https://github.com/asposemarketplace/Aspose_for_JetBrains “GitHub” : https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/12/sourceforge-icon2.png “sourceforge-icon”)](https://sourceforge.net/projects/asposenetbeans : http://goo.gl/IR9aNg “SourceForge” : https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/12/bitbucket-icon3.png “bitbucket-icon”)](https://bitbucket.org/asposemarketplace/aspose-for-netbeans : http://goo.gl/KfW48X : https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/12/codeplex-icon2.png “codeplex-icon”)](https://netbeans.apache.org/ : http://goo.gl/QgzQlH