Welcome to the July 2012 edition of the Saaspose Newsletter. This newsletter highlights the information about latest updates in APIs, exciting new features and the informative blogs.
Tip of the Month: Monitor API Usage with Apps You can create multiple Apps from the Saaspose web UI. These Apps allow you to track your API calls separately. You can use different Apps for different applications you are working with or even for different parts of your application. This allows you to monitor the API usage appropriately and you can filter the usage logs with the help of these Apps. You can also filter the usage data by a particular API as well.
Saaspose API Updates
- Saaspose.Words, Saaspose.Cells and Saaspose.Pdf have introduced a new Convert controller resource that allows to perform conversion operation using a single call.
- The support for document conversion to SVG, SWF and standard image formats (bmp, jpeg, png) is provided in Saaspose.Words.
- The support for PDF conversion to DOC, XPS, HTML and TEX formats is provided in Saaspose.Pdf.
- We have also introduced support for Accept Header for all conversion methods in Saaspose.Pdf, Saaspose.Slides, Saaspse.Words and Saaspose.Cells.
- We have released the first version of Saaspose.OCR during this month that provides the feature support for character recognition. For further details, please see documentation.
Best of Saaspose API Blogs
Stay tuned with the recent updates, features and announcements of Saaspose APIs through Saaspose Blog.
- Saaspose Pricing Plans and Limitations on Trial Plan from July 01, 2012
- Setup Your Application to Process Different Files with REST Based File Format API
- Extract Text from BMP and TIFF Images using Saaspose.OCR
- Extract Text from PDF files using Saaspose.PDF REST API
- Extract Text from documents using Saaspose.Words REST API
Latest From the Documentation We have added many examples in our documentation during the month of June. These examples belong to Saaspose.Cells, Saaspose.Pdf, Saaspose.Words, and Saaspose.OCR APIs. Saaspose.OCR API was introduced recently, so we have added new documentation for this API. For other APIs, we have added examples related to various features; for example, converting workbook, document or PDF files to different other formats, saving picture, AutoShape, OleObjects and charts to images. creating PDF from XML or HTML, merging PDF files, appending list of documents, executing mail merge etc. You may view a complete list of examples in the following announcement:
Latest Video Tutorials
Saaspose API SDK Updates Our team has introduced many new features in .NET, Java, and PHP SDKs during the month of June. These new features belong to the most of our APIs including Saaspose.Words, Saaspose.Cells, Saaspose.Slides, Saaspose.Pdf, and Saaspose.OCR. The new features which were added to the SDKs recently include converting workbook, document, and PDF files to other formats, appending a list of documents, extracting or recognizing text from images, executing mail merge etc. For more details, you may refer to the announcement:
© Saaspose 2012. All Rights Reserved.
: https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2012/06/fb.png)](http://www.facebook.com/saaspose : https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2012/06/twitter.png)](http://twitter.com/#!/saaspose : https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2012/06/you_tube.png)](http://www.youtube.com/user/SaasposeVideo : https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2012/06/blog.1.png)](http://saaspose.com/blog : https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2012/06/mail.png)](http://saaspose.com/support/contact-us : https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2012/06/feedback.png)](https://apps.saaspose.com/feedback