** Sydney, Australia** - Aspose supports a number of local user groups and events in the US, Europe and Asia. We are keen to support interaction and innovation and sponsoring such events is one way in which we can do this.
Microsoft Ignite New Zealand is an exciting developer conference following on from TechEd that we will be sponsoring this year that we would like to share with you. We encourage you to take a look:
Microsoft Ignite NZ (@msignitenz) is New Zealand’s largest tech conference. Attending provides those with the perfect opportunity this year to up-skill in areas to add even more value to their organisations and to connect with the leading minds in tech - from NZ and the world.
The event includes:
- Curated three days packed with hand-picked sessions to address specific knowledge gaps around some of the biggest opportunities and challenges at work. Additionally, learn how to get more out of your existing Microsoft solutions.
- The chance to attend exam cram sessions. These sessions will help you to prepare for any upcoming Microsoft certification exams.
- The opportunity to listen to the Keynote address from inspirational presenters will give you a strategic overview of the latest Microsoft technologies and the motivation that drives over-and-above performance.
What’s in Store?
Over 150 sessions to choose from including sessions on topics such as:
- Data Encryption Technologies in Office 365
- Managing Modern Enterprise Applications with Microsoft Mobile DevOps
- Azure IoT from Device to Display and Everything In Between
- Managing Complex Implementations in the era of Digital Transformation
- Inside the Windows Insider Program
- Moving from Agile to DevOps with Visual Studio Team Service
- Blue Sky is not the limit for Trustpower: Our journey to hybrid cloud
- Vulnerability Management is a Prerequisite for Security
- What’s new in Windows 10 Anniversary Update for Developers
- Building on the Microsoft Graph: 0 - App in 60 minutes.
- Exam Cram sessions
- Hands on Labs
- and many more!
Ignite NZ has more than 100 speakers lined up, including the three high-profile keynote speakers from Microsoft.
Windows Insider Program Lead
Senior Program Manager DevOps
Principal Software Development Engineer
When and Where?
- 25th - 28th October, SKYCITY Convention Centre, Auckland
- For more information, check out the sessions.
Aspose are file format experts. They offer a powerful set of file management APIs with which developers can create applications which can create, open, edit and save the majority of popular business file formats.
The Aspose product range includes Microsoft Excel spreadsheet APIs, Microsoft Word processing APIs, Microsoft PowerPoint presentation APIs, PDF document creation and manipulation APIs and many others.
The Aspose products range of supported formats include Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDF documents, OneNote, Outlook, Project, Visio files, popular image formats and various other formats. Aspose produce APIs for .NET, Java, Cloud, which can be utilized in almost any modern language available today.
Aspose Pty Ltd has been operating since 2002. The headquarters are in Australia, and the company has teams in numerous countries all over the world.
Telephone (Australia): +61 2 8003 5926