Aspose .NET Word Processing and PDF Document Exporter for DNN allow users to export online content into Word Processing or PDF document using Aspose.Words. It adds Export to Word and Export to Pdf buttons at any desired location on the page. Clicking a button dynamically exports the content of the selected Pane to a Word Processing or PDF document and then automatically downloads the file to the disk location selected by the user in just couple of seconds.
Based on customer feedback we have added much requested Selected Content Pane export feature in this release. This new release of the module comes with the following exciting new features
- Ability to select DNN Pane before exporting the content allows you to export only relevant area instead of exporting the whole page.
- A copy of the exported Word/PDF file is also saved in PortalSettings.HomeDirectory\AsposeExport folder.
- Get an offline copy of your favorite online content for editing, sharing and printing in the popular DOC or PDF formats.
- The generated Word processing document can then be opened using any Word Processing Application such as Microsoft Word or Apache OpenOffice etc.
- The generated PDF document can be opened using any PDF viewer or reader.
Your feedback is very important to us. The new features in this module are entirely added based on user requirements and suggestions. Please feel free to provide your feedback and raise feature requirements and we will always be keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.
Installing the Aspose .NET Word Processing and PDF Document Exporter for DNN Module
You can download the Aspose .NET Word Processing and PDF Document Exporter for DNN module from one of the following locations:
Once downloaded, please follow these steps to install the module into your DNN website:
- Log into your site as either Host or another super-user level account.
- Navigate to the Host menu and select Extensions.
- Click Install Extension Wizard.
- As directed browse to the location of the downloaded zip file, select it then click Open.
- Click Next, accept the license, continue through the install. When finished click the Return button.
Please check this module installation video from DNN for more details
Using the Aspose .NET Word Processing and PDF Document Exporter for DNN Module
After you have installed the Aspose .NET Word Processing and PDF Document Exporter for DNN module, it is really simple to start using it on your website. Please follow these simple steps to get started:
Make sure you are logged-in to DNN with a Host or Admin level account.
Navigate to the page where you want to add the Export module.
Select Modules followed by Add New Module from the top ribbon.
From the list, select ‘Aspose .NET Word Processing and PDF Document Exporter for DNN’ and drag it into position.
You have successfully added Aspose .NET Word Processing and PDF Document Exporter for DNN module to your page. Two buttons, Export to Word and Export to Pdf and a dropdown to select DNN Pane will now appear on the page. Anyone can simply click on either of these buttons and export the content of the page into a Word Processing or PDF document.
Please check the video below to see the module in action.