Aspose.Words for .NET Officeshots factory is a distributed web application available on Officeshots.org which lets you upload OpenDocument Text (Odt, Ott) format and get the output in PDF format. It uses powerful conversion features provided by Aspose.Words for .NET to convert uploaded Odt document to PDF. You can also compare the output using other available factories.
Aspose.Words for .NET
Aspose.Words for .NET is an advanced component and class library for .NET that enables you to perform a wide range of document processing tasks directly within your .NET applications.
- Supports DOC, OOXML, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other formats. With Aspose.Words you can view, generate, modify, convert, render and print documents without using Microsoft Word.
- Supports the .NET framework (including C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET etc.), ASP, ColdFusion, Perl, Power Builder, PHP, Python and Mono.
- Supports the popular word (DOC, DOT, DOCM, DOTM, DOCX, DOTX, FlatOpc, FlatOpcMacroEnabled, FlatOpcTemplate, FlatOpcTemplateMacroEnabled, XML, ODT, OTT, OOXML, WordML, RTF, HTML, XHTML, MHTML & TXT) file formats that your business depend on.
- Allows exporting or converting word documents to PDF, XPS, XamlFixed, XamlFlow, XamlFlowPack, EPUB, HTML, HtmlFixed, OpenXPS, PostScript, TXT and popular image/multimedia file formats including TIFF, JPG, PNG, BMP, SVG, EMF, SVG and SWF.
What is Officeshots.org?
Officeshots.org is a distributed web application that makes it easy for users and developers to see how office applications handle their files in OpenDocumentFormat.
Users can submit documents to the CentralServer and select which applications they want to see their document in. The server then distributes these documents to client factories running everywhere on the internet. They render the document and submit the result back to the CentralServer where the user can see them.
Using the Aspose.Words for .NET Factory
In order to use and test Aspose.Words for .NET factory you will need to have the following
- An account on Officeshots.org. If you do not have an account yet, you can register here.
- A sample Odt document
Please follow the steps mentioned below to convert sample Odt document to PDF format
- Log in on officeshots.org
- On the home page select just Aspose.Words for .Net 14.10.0
- Select PDF export,
- Select sample Odt file and press upload.
- On the next page, refresh the page after a few seconds. Once the status in the state column is changed to the Finished Download link should appear in the Actions column.
- Click the Download link, and download PDF file
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose file format APIs.