We are pleased to announce the new monthly release of Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin 17.10’. Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin’ has full functionality of Aspose.Words for .NET with few limitations, minor API changes and additional requirements. This version also includes all bug fixes and public API changes made in Aspose.Words for .NET 17.10, see following release notes for more information.
Except fixes and improvements from Aspose.Words for .NET the following improvements have been made in this Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin:
- TIFF image reading is implemented
- Path gradient rendering is now supported.
You can now perform the following tasks by using Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin 17.10:
- Set Target Document for Comparison Differences
- Use LINQ Reporting Engine to Remove Chart Series Dynamically
- How to Add and Remove Comment’s Reply
- Save Black and White Image with One Bit Per Pixel Format
- Get and Set Number of Footnote Layout Columns
- Signing Word Document using Signature Provider Identifier
- Create New Signature Line Sign Word Document using Provider Identifier
- How to Get the Table Alignment
- Prevent Embedding Fonts while saving Document into HtmlFixed
‘Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin’ is an advanced Word document processing API to perform a wide range of document processing tasks directly within your native iOS applications. You can integrate this API through Xamarin framework for iOS applications. ‘Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin’ API supports DOC, OOXML, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other formats. You can generate, modify, convert and render documents.
Learn more about Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin
‘Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin’ API Resources
Following are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
- Product Page
- Download Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin
- Download NuGet Package
- Online Documentation
- Aspose.Words Forum
- API Reference Guide (‘Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin’ API is ported from Aspose.Words for .NET. So, you can use the same API Reference Guide)
- GitHub Examples
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try all the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose.
You can easily download ‘Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin’ API for evaluation. The evaluation download is the same as the purchased download. The evaluation version simply becomes licensed when you add a few lines of code to apply the license.
The evaluation version of ‘Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin’ (without a license specified) provides full product functionality, but it inserts an evaluation watermark at the top of the document on open and save, and limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs.
If you want to test ‘Aspose.Words for iOS via Xamarin’ API without the evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?