We are pleased to announce the new monthly release of Aspose.Words for Android via Java 17.9. Aspose.Words for Android via Java has full functionality of Aspose.Words for Java with few limitations, minor API changes and additional requirements. This version also includes all bug fixes and public API changes made in Aspose.Words for Java 17.9, see following release notes for more information.
Aspose.Words for Java 17.9 release notes
Aspose.Words for Android via Java 17.9 release notes
Aspose.Words for Android via Java 17.9 now allows you to perform following tasks:
- Update Fields with Dirty attribute
- Specify Measuring Unit of Open Document
- Clear Contents of Structured Document Tag
- Update LastSavedTime Property before Saving
- Restart List for each Section
Here is a look at just a few of the biggest features and API changes in this month’s release.
- TIFF reading support.
- New performance fixes.
- Caching of shading patterns for PDF output implemented. The output size of PDF documents with the repeating images (e.g. in header/footer) is now significantly reduced.
- Improved character spacing control handling for Asian text.
- Improved table grid calculation when a paragraph in a cell has large indents.
- Improved text wrapping in narrow line band when there is a leading tab stop.
- Added feature to set Placeholder Text of Structured Document Tag.
- Added feature to support w:dirty attribute on a field.
- Updating value of SaveDate field just by doing open/save.
‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ is an advanced Word document processing API to perform a wide range of document processing tasks directly within your native Android applications. Aspose.Words for Android via Java API supports DOC, OOXML, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other formats. You can generate, modify, convert and render documents.
Learn more about Aspose.Words for Android via Java
Aspose.Words for Android via Java API Resources
Following are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
- Aspose.Words for Android via Java Online Documentation (‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ is very similar to ‘Aspose.Words for Java’. So, you can use the same documentation)
- Limitations and API Differences
- Product Page
- Download Aspose.Words for Android via Java
- Install Aspose.Words for Android via Java from Maven
- API Reference Guide (Aspose.Words for Android via Java is very similar to Aspose.Words for Java. So, you can use the same API Reference Guide)
- Free Support Forum
- Paid Support Helpdesk
- GitHub Examples
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try all the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose.
You can easily download ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ API for evaluation. The evaluation download is the same as the purchased download. The evaluation version simply becomes licensed when you add a few lines of code to apply the license.
The evaluation version of Aspose.Words for Android via Java (without a license specified) provides full product functionality, but it inserts an evaluation watermark at the top of the document on open and save, and limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs.
If you want to test ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ API without the evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30-day Temporary License.