Here is an offer:
For the entire month of April 2009 we will code for you for free!
If you are evaluating or using Aspose.Words and cannot be bothered with a new component/API and just prefer the code done for you - ask us. The Aspose.Words technical support and development team is happy to assist.
How to Apply
- Post your request in the Aspose.Words Forums. Specify that you need a Custom Code.
- Specify your requirements as best as you can and specify the desired programming language.
- Attach your test/input documents in the post (it is safe to do because only you and Aspose staff can download them). Attach any supplemental info/data/screenshots that can speed up our work.
- Our support staff will reply within hours with questions and/or time estimates.
- Enjoy an experienced member of the Aspose.Words development team coding just for you. For free!
- The offer is open to any evaluation or paying user of Aspose.Words for .NET or Aspose.Words for Java.
- The offer ends 30th April 2009.
- All communications are via the Aspose Support Forums. Please take timezone differences into account.
- The offer is on the First Came - First Served basis. We will honestly reply what we can and cannot do for each request.
- We reserve the right to publish the code developed for you as a demo project or include it in the Aspose.Words documentation. We will not publish the documents or any other information received from you.